Do you believe in coincidences?
well, personally I believe everything happens for a reason (or reasons of course!).
As much as CS3216 has been a insanely heavy module...
It surely has open opportunities for us to meet up with people that has a common interest of creating a facebook application!
I can't help but being thankful that on one fine night of pitching session lectures, I just happen to walk into the best group of people. A group that was just interested in having fun and make a funky application that users will love doing it. :)
In the end of the day, I managed reach my goal in this module. Which is to create a working application that people (friends and strangers) all of over the world can use.... and CS 3216 has given me the opportunity to find the group of people to do it.
I'm very proud of farmwars and even more proud of my team members!
and for that, I just want to say thank you to CS3216 for giving me the opportunity.
Signing out,
Deo
A blog from the pioneering class of CS3216: Software Development in Evolving Platforms (07/08 Semester 2)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(19)
-
▼
April
(19)
- A continent
- Java Applets?
- This Class consist of mainly Firefox users!
- 3216
- Work Needed for This Blog:
- So what do you dream?
- Mission Failed.
- What are your dreams?
- Peg this workload to 1101S
- The Beginnings
- The person who has no name
- The journey and the destination
- Fate Chance and Coincidence
- Email Traffic
- Finding the meaning of life
- A meeting with Prof Ben
- Birth of this Blog - Part 2
- The start of CS3216
- The Birth of This Blog
-
▼
April
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment