A blog from the pioneering class of CS3216: Software Development in Evolving Platforms (07/08 Semester 2)

Monday, April 14, 2008

The Birth of This Blog

It all started with an email by one of us..

Tonight is the last lecture and I think we should get the teaching staff something. I think a fountain pen with "1st Class of CS3216" engraved would do good.

Please reply as soon as possible as I need to make the drop down to Peninsula Plaza before the lecture to get it done! Simply reply all indicating the amount you are willing to chip in.
The class started brain-storming via email on the special things that we can give to the teaching staff of CS3216. One of the results of the discussion was that we have a class-generated blog for the teaching staff of CS3216! Class starts at 630pm. The mission was to see how much this blog could progress in the short span of 5 hours!! Hopefully we can get something up by the end of lecture today and we can present this blog to Prof Ben after his lecture as a gift. :D

No comments: